Our Academy Council
At Northern Saints, we pride ourselves in working as a team to do the absolute best we can for all our children, whatever their background or ability, so they can flourish and live life in all its fullness.
From 1st January 2023 our school became part of the Durham and Newcastle Diocesan Learning Trust (DNDLT), company number 10847279. The company information and details of members and directors of the MAT are available at www.durhamdmat.co.uk
For the company documents, including the funding agreements, click this link: http://www.durhamdmat.co.uk/Our-Faith/
Our Academy Council are committed volunteers who are determined to work hand in hand with the school as a critical friend, offering both support and challenge.
Our core role is to:
- Overseeing the financial performance of the academy and making sure its money is well spent
- Holding the headteacher to account for the educational performance of the academy and its pupils
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction
We would encourage parents and carers to be actively involved in the work of the academy. Please contact us if you would like to share your positive experiences of our academy – we all benefit from hearing good news. Also if you would like to ask any questions, if you have any concerns or would like to make any suggestions – we would like to hear those too and help in any way we can.
Through our work as an Academy Council, we offer the Christian message of love, joy and the celebration of all humanity, without exception or exclusion. This is encapsulated by our academy motto, “Together We Rise”.
- Governing Body Membership 2022-23
- Governing Body Membership 2021-22
- Governing Meeting Attendance
- Committee Membership 2022-23
- Committee Membership 2021-22
- Committee Meeting Attendence
- Register of Interests
- Scheme of Delegation