Our Remote Education provision was rated 4.7/ 5 by our parents
- The lessons were well prepared and presented and it helped a lot that the teacher was always available to assist and answer any questions
- Excellent! Very interactive and responsive. A great mix of live and pre-recorded lessons and also opportunities to dis-connect from devices. No pressure to complete all tasks. Constant feedback and praise. Very good mix of lessons which considered children’s mental health and all round well-being. The school did very well connecting those in the setting to those at home and celebrated events together. World book day was brilliant. The masked reader was very inventive. I can’t praise the school enough for all their hard work. It has been enjoyable and sometimes trying, but it is something we will remember and cherish forever.
- Teachers responded when we had questions and took the time to think about my child’s learning needs.
- I appreciate that my child’s education was able to be continued at home with such a high standard of teaching on live lessons, I have seen an improvement in her confidence, writing and counting skills.
- The structured day and live lessons were excellent and really kept my daughter engaged. The routine still felt somewhat like a ‘normal’ school day. Disconnect Wednesday was a great idea.
- it was amazing , very engaging, was fantastic that children home learning got to see the classroom taught children, and teachers where very helpful and supportive to my child .
Our parents rated our communication between teachers and parents and teachers and pupils 4.8/ 5
- Communication was definitely a strong point from yourselves
- having the teachers available and willing to help whenever they could was also a bonus
- Informing me about everything that is happening in school and updates on what would happen when my daughter returned to school
- The teacher was there if we needed anything
- Class dojo is an excellent way to keep parents, teachers and pupils connected.
All of our children were able to work safely online during the pandemic
I honestly couldn’t think of any way to improve the online learning. Well done!
I feel you were fantastic during lockdown and I have no criticism to offer